Seven Bollywood Inspired Pre-wedding Photography Ideasadmin
“Wedding” is one such day that we all in our life wait for. All thanks to overrated Bollywood movies where finding the one true love is the only purpose people seem to find in their lives, it has managed to leave a strong imprint on everyone’s mind from a very early age. Hence, capturing the perfect romance between you and your partner is the new hype amongst the youths.
Listed below are seven Bollywood movies and Pre-wedding photography ideas inspired by them.
- Dilwale dulhania le jayenge: The scene when Raj is about to leave on a train and Simran’s dad says “ja Simran ja, jee le apni zindagi,” Yap…that’s the one.
Perfect location to shoot this picture in Delhi is ” Rail museum ” Location: Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
- Again Dilwale dulhania le jayenge, because it is one of the most iconic Bollywood romantic movies ever: The Sarso ke khet (mustard fields). Perfect location would be you, finding a nearest Sarso ke Khet, and get yourself your own DDLJ shot.
- Rab ne bana di jodi: For this, find yourself a vintage yellow car, to bring in the extra fun and catch great shots with it. A little back in back shots to show the bitter-sweet romance would be perfect.
- Jab we met: The iconic “Yeh Ishq hai” outfit worn by Kareena could be an amazing inspiration for a pre wedding photo shoot. White full sleeve t-shirt, black waistcoat and a cute red long skirt with French braids to top it off. Your man could be wearing anything really, with the signature Aditya glasses (rimless) and you could capture this in any location from a garden or a monastery.
- Aashique 2: This isn’t just Aashique 2 inspired but a lot of Bollywood movies have had these scenes in the past. Girl in the silky chiffon saree, the guy in the similar coloured see-through shirt with white Jeans, it’s raining and you get your perfect steamy shot, and to top, it off throw the guys jacket on top of your heads and we have the quintessential shot.
- Kuch kuch hota hai: Basketball court can also be used for pre wedding photoshoots because, thanks to Kuch kuch hota hai, it’s now also a place that signifies romance for couples who love to challenge one another.
- Yeh jawani hai deewani: What’s more fun than using colours to make your photographs even more exciting and amazing. Just like Bunny and Naina had fun in Holi, you could have the cute, and fun romantic colour festivity right in your backyard and take tons of cute, romantic candid photos.
These are some Bollywood inspired Pre-wedding photoshoot ideas. Whether it be for your wedding day countdowns or for posting on social media, for invitations or just for the sake of memory, having fun during the photo shoot is what counts. You’re only getting married once!